Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 3

Last night I was naughty. I ate a good dinner, but the wife made oatmeal cookies with no raisins.  Mmmmm.  I had 2.  I also ate 3 mini reces.  My bane.

I did start to realize how important it is to eat.  A big mistake I have made in the past thus failing at dieting was not eating enough. I would eat a couple eggs for breakfast, a grilled chicken salad for lunch, then some fish or meat and vegs for dinner.  Total probably about 1800 calories.  My body requires about 2500 a day to feel right including a combination of carbs and proteins.  Eating a drasticaly reduced amount of calories, with almost no carbs was my plan, but I always found myself waking up in the middle of the night and scarfing bread or stuff.

The trick that I need to master is giving my body the carbs it wants but in a controlled way, and they need to be "good" carbs. Whole wheats and fruits.

Ok I am off now to do my 30 minute walk.  I'm going to  bring my camera and maybe snap some pictures to make it a bit more fun!

Jawaballs

No comments:

Post a Comment